The story so far.
My parents and I now had a grand total of two music videos to our name. Another one just had to erupt from this untapped wellspring of talent. This time, I persuaded my partner to get involved too. Still not quite sure how I did that.
This version of the Beatle's HELP is a cover by Lanananeenenoonoo. For those unfamiliar with them, this was a one off supergroup formed by Bananarama and Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders and Kathy Burke; their cover of HELP was the official Comic Relief song in 1989. Curiously the same year we did our original Locomotion skit which inspired all this.
I like this one. It was filmed on a glorious July evening, after we'd come back from strawberry picking. Somehow that sense of joie de vivre permeates the film.
Or it could be just very skilful editing to make it look like we enjoyed doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment